Photography workshops in DevonI now offer photography workshops in Devon. You may have just bought a new DSLR or are looking to buy your first digital SLR. So, I offer training in all aspects of photography, whether it is getting to grips with the controls of your new camera or understanding of something more involved. We will cover the basics; shutter speed, aperture, ISO, composition and lens focal length. It doesn’t even matter if you haven’t got a DSLR, as I have equipment that you can use while on the course.
The courses are very much hand’s on, we will spend a little time going through the information together at your pace. Some of the courses are run as a group session where you will be able to meet other students and share experiences and hopefully make some new friends. Others are run on a one to one basis so you get personal tuition on the areas of photography that you wish to concentrate. All courses have printed notes for your reference.
- Getting to know your Camera
- File Formats (Tiff, Jpg, Raw)
- Manual Exposure (ISO, Shutter Speeds, F/Stops and The Light Meter)
- Metering Modes (Evaluative, Matrix, Spot Metering)
- Depth of Field (Shallow, Deep)
- Camera Resolution (Megapixels) and print size
- Lenses (Focal Lengths, Macro, Prime & Zoom Lenses)
- Motion (Freezing, Blurring & Panning)
- Manual Focus and Autofocus (Focusing Points, Autofocus Lock, Single or Continuous Focus)