Photo booth information and requirements
So you’d like to know a little bit more about the photo booth, that’s great please have a look through the FAQ section below, if you are looking for a photo booth for a wedding, birthday party, Christmas party or corporate event in Devon you are in the right place.
Have a look at the images from recent photo booth event.
If I haven’t answered your question please get in contact via the website. I can’t wait to hear about your event.
Do you charge extra for traveling?
- Not if I am your wedding photographer, and travel within 30 miles of Newton Abbot is included if I am just supplying the photo booth. So that’s Plymouth, Tavistock, Exeter, Torquay up to Tiverton include free.
What are the space requirements ?
- The Photo booth system assembles into open-frame (open-air) structure.
- Dimensions are (1.9m width) x (1.9m depth) x (1.9m height).
- Dual-height option for system allows for 1′ (30cm) lower height setting.
Do you charge extra to setup the photo booth?
- No, it is included in the price.
How long will it take to set up?
- No tools required for assembly.
- 20 minute setup time.
Do you require the venue to supply anything for the photo booth?
- We will need a table to place the props on near the photo booth and the space, that’s all.
Can we remove a photo or photos from the event gallery?
- Yes of course, you’ve got veto power on everything that goes up on the site, so no worries if you happen upon some, shall we say, regrettable poses! Just drop me an email and it’ll be gone.
Do you require mains power?
- No, the photo booth does not require a power supply. But it’s nice to have one to keep batteries charged.
Do we get unlimited photos?
- Yes. With every package the “fun” is unlimited. We are supplying a disk of images and uploading to our facebook page, because we are not printing on site it’s much quicker.
Can it be used in marques?
- Yes as long as the floor is level.
Can we supply our own props?
- Yes. we encourage you to bring along any special props that your guests may enjoy taking pictures with.
We charge a refundable bond against the cost of the props.
- It’s a £75 refundable bond, incase the props get damaged or go missing. If anything does happen we would only charge you for the cost of replacement and refund the rest.
What do you do once inside the photo booth?
- Simply press the big red button, then watch the countdown (5 seconds) and pose for the camera. One of the advantages of the photo booth is that it is very user friendly.
Can we add extra hours from the standard package?
- Yes, of course. Please get in contact to discuss.
What happens if there is a problem with the booth?
- The photo booth is contractually guaranteed to run 80% of the time. It will occasionally require batteries and memory cards replaced, otherwise it will work non stop.