Intermediate Photography Workshop - One day photographic training courseIn the Intermediate Photography Workshop we go more in depth into mastering the principles of photography. This Intermediate Digital Photography course is for people who understand how their camera functions already. The course is suitable for beginners and amateurs wanting to improve their skills. The course will aim to develop your visual and creative skills. So if your aim is to take better pictures of your children, better images of your holiday this course will give you the tools to start shooting your own creative photographic projects. Please bring your own digital SLR with you but if you haven’t got one yet, I have equipment I can lend you for the course (make sure you bring a memory card or USB memory stick to take home your images with you). The course is largely practical in nature with lots of hands on experience and opportunities for 1-1 tuition. The structure for the day is as follows:
- MORNING session: We will go through some slides explaining the content of the workshop. Looking at the elements with in the images. This is an open discussion and feel free to ask questions.
- AFTERNOON session: Putting it all into action.
- Program Modes, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority and Manual
- White Balance, The colour temperature of Light (Natural & Artificial Colour Casts)
- The Camera’s Light-meter
- Using natural light to your advantage.
- Elements of Design
- Colour Theory
- Lenses and Perspective (the right choice of focal length)
- An Introduction to Flash Photography
- Light Quality
- 10:00 meet up ( at the location for the day )
- 10:15 go over equipment
- 10:30 go through slides
- 12:30 questions
- 13:00 Lunch (not provided)
- 14:00 Practical session
- This is the point where you will be able to put into practice the information covered in the mornings slides. Don’t worry I’ll be with you every step of the way.
- 16:45 recap, questions and answers session. what do next
- 17:30 course ends