Beginners Photography Course in Devon. - One Day CourseThis beginners photography course is for people new to photography who have just bought a digital SLR or are looking to buy their first digital SLR. The course is suitable for those with no prior knowledge of photography through to beginners wanting to improve their skills. All you need is an interest in photography and a desire to develop your skills in digital photography from basic function to creative use. James Bassitt, your tutor for the day, is a professional photographer with lots of experience and enthusiasm to share with you. His calm and confident approach with cameras will help you focus your skills to get the most out of you and your camera. The course is largely practical in nature with lots of hands on experience and opportunities for 1-1 tuition. The structure for the day is as follows:
- MORNING session: Familiarisation with digital SLR cameras. We will look at all the functions and operations you can achieve with your camera so that you can use it to its full capacity.
- AFTERNOON session: Putting it all into action. By the end of the afternoon, you will be taking great pictures and will now be in control of your camera and the pictures you make.
What will we cover on the course: Understanding how a Digital SLR camera works,
- Your cameras Modes:
- Aperture priority
- Shutter priority
- Manual mode
- What is ISO
- Lens choice
- focus points
- 10:00 meet up ( at the location for the day )
- 10:15 go over equipment
- 10:30 go through slides explaining camera functionality
- 12:30 questions
- 13:00 Lunch (not provided)
- 14:00 Practical session
- This is the point where you will be able to put into practice the information covered in the mornings slides. Don't worry I'll be with you every step of the way.
- 16:45 recap, questions and answers session. what do next
- 17:30 course ends